Why get certified?
● Nationally accredited program
● Earn .5 ACE / 6 AFAA CEUS
● Instructor Manual with Variable Formats
● 1/2 Hour Sample Instructional Video to Practice
● Online one on one and group Coaching and Support
● Private Facebook Community
● Become a part of a growing brand
● Safe & Effective Technique & Training
● Fun & Creative Formats
● Earn Extra Income for Dancers and Fitness Professionals
● Learn & Teach Fundamental belly dance and how to merge each movement into a traditional barre fitness program
● Bring a fresh new approach to barre fitness with a brand being taught in dance and fitness studios .
Where is Raqisa Being Taught?
Raqisa Barre formats are currently being taught in fitness and dance studios on the East Coast and in Middle America. Both dancers and fitness professionals have completed our training on the East and West Coast, and many are building additional revenue by adding the Raqisa barre format to their dance and fitness repertoire.
Do you have to have a fitness background to teach?
Having a CPR certification is a must and a fitness certification is helpful, but no; our job is to equip you to be an on brand Raqisa Barre Professional, which means safe & effective fitness standards and a method to teach an on brand class format that is lively and fun!
Do you have to know how to belly dance to be an instructor?
No. Our program will train you to perfect the seven fundamentals to belly dance and you will learn how to incorporate seamlessly into our barre program each movement. Each movement is simply good fitness and is a missing link to most barre formats. Our hips are a triaxle joint, capable of moving on all three planes of motion; Raqisa Barre simply provides a solution to a much needed wellness problem and serves as a method to train dancers to perfect their dancer posture and overall fitness abilities.
Commonly Asked Questions